There is a purpose for today and it isn't to get to tomorrow. I want to remember to look for God's purpose in today and be a blessing to those around me.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Mark got the job!
He will be starting training in St. Louis very soon. This is what he and Dana were truely wanting so we are very happy for them. I wish they were going to be closer but I love it when someone gets their dream job.
I am a midwestern housewife. I like the sound of that. I find a joy and an awesome responsibility to be the keeper of my home, the heart of my family and yes, a lot of the time, the cleaner of the toilet. I am my husband's wife, my daughters' mother, a stepmom, a mother in law, a granny and a grateful servant of Jesus.
1 comment:
Yay for them!!! That's awesome!
Post a Comment