Emma had IHSA Solo and Ensemble contest this weekend. She was in two ensembles and sang a solo. She received firsts in all three and received the "Best of the Day" award from her solo judge "In Recognition of the most Superior Musical Performance heard this day by your judge".
Congrats to Emma!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Yay Emma!!! I remember those contests...the high school ones are HARD!!! Way to go! :)
Way to go Emma!! I hope Mary Rose is feeling better today. Susan said Alyiah has had the flu about 3 times this year and each one is no better. The doctor told her there is some flu bug that is staying in your system and keeps returning. I hope this was the last bout for Mary Rose.
LOve you all, all the way from Caliiii........
CONGRATS TO EMMA! I remember those were always so nervewrecking! That girl has some real talent!
Way to go, Emma!
Post a Comment