There is a purpose for today and it isn't to get to tomorrow. I want to remember to look for God's purpose in today and be a blessing to those around me.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Welcome Rohan Joseph!!
Our first grandson was born on May 18, 2010! Rohan Joseph was 7# 4 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He's perfect with a head of dark hair.
Mark and Dana. This is such a precious picture to me!
Grandpa. I think he's in love, don't you?
Me. I know I'm in love!
Auntie Em. Sorry, I couldn't help it!
Aunt Mary
Such a precious little sweetheart. What a wonderful blessing.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is soo cute. I'm in love :) He has more hair then kaidyn and she is 17 months old. Isn't being a grandma just GRAND. I love it X 2 :) ME
I am a midwestern housewife. I like the sound of that. I find a joy and an awesome responsibility to be the keeper of my home, the heart of my family and yes, a lot of the time, the cleaner of the toilet. I am my husband's wife, my daughters' mother, a stepmom, a mother in law, a granny and a grateful servant of Jesus.
3 comments:
He is soo cute. I'm in love :) He has more hair then kaidyn and she is 17 months old. Isn't being a grandma just GRAND. I love it X 2 :) ME
It is. Emma had that much hair and so did Mark. It's a family thing.
He is so freaking cute. And tiny.
Post a Comment