Friday, February 27, 2009

Mary Rose's Bowling Birthday Party

Emma decorated the bowling pins and bowling ball design.

A birthday party is one of the few places a princess can pull off the crown.

A smallish party she invited 2 boys and 2 girls. You can see the shadow of Alex standing next to me.

I had to add this. Look at the technique! It was hysterical to watch them!

The bowling dude giving them safety instructions before the game.


Air hockey is one of Mary Rose's favorite things. They played games before everyone arrived and while waiting for the parents. All in all, I'd say everyone had a bunch of fun!




3 comments:

Barbara said...

This is awesome!!! How funny that she and Daniel both are having bowling parties! We kind of dropped the ball so Daniel's is tomorrow. Looks like tons of fun! I love Mary Rose's hair! Very princess-y! :)

Anonymous said...

Birthday blessing and wishing from California To: Mary Rose
Happy, Happy Birthday =)

Anonymous said...

Awe, Mary Rose! Her party looked like loads of fun! Hope shes feeling better!