Monday, February 9, 2009
Quick update
What a busy time, I'm heading into. I just wanted to update my blog a bit. I am continuing to work on my Etsy shop and it will be up, hopefully, this week. A friend of mine arranged for her hairdresser to carry my soap so I am busy trying to get that together along with packaging, pricing, a display, etc. I am thinking I would like to also offer lotion so I made some of that and need to get serious about labeling. I will post an Etsy link when I'm ready and I'll try to post a picture of my shop display if it works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
That's awesome Deb!!!
Thats wonderful =) I was wonder what happen to you, I missed reading your blog.......
Sandra
You can do IIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!
I love the soap you sent home with Mark-and the label is adorable! How exciting to be selling your hobby! Congrats!
Love,
Dana
Post a Comment