There is a purpose for today and it isn't to get to tomorrow. I want to remember to look for God's purpose in today and be a blessing to those around me.
Monday, April 20, 2009
On the road by the end of the week
Emma started Driver's Ed last week. She took the test for her permit today and only missed one. She says they get their permit on Thursday.... I think I have a new personal chauffeur.
I am a midwestern housewife. I like the sound of that. I find a joy and an awesome responsibility to be the keeper of my home, the heart of my family and yes, a lot of the time, the cleaner of the toilet. I am my husband's wife, my daughters' mother, a stepmom, a mother in law, a granny and a grateful servant of Jesus.
2 comments:
EVERYONE...OFF THE ROAD!!!! EMMA'S DRIVING!!! ;)
Just kidding. Congrats on the new driver service! :)
Ha! Thanks. She'll be fine. It's amazing how driving changes how a person thinks.
Post a Comment