There is a purpose for today and it isn't to get to tomorrow. I want to remember to look for God's purpose in today and be a blessing to those around me.
Great Job, Mark. I hope Mark and Dana are doing well on their jouney of marriage and his graduation. That is soo great. You guys raised a great kid....who turned into a very responsible adult... ME
I am a midwestern housewife. I like the sound of that. I find a joy and an awesome responsibility to be the keeper of my home, the heart of my family and yes, a lot of the time, the cleaner of the toilet. I am my husband's wife, my daughters' mother, a stepmom, a mother in law, a granny and a grateful servant of Jesus.
4 comments:
NO WAY!!! That is not the little boy I used to babysit!!!!!
Congrats to Mark! I love the pick of all of you in your sidebar! Anyway you could send me a copy?
I can't believe it either. He's a big guy!
I love that picture too. I need to send some to Dad and I'll send you a copy when I do that.
He looks great! That's just so cool.
Great Job, Mark. I hope Mark and Dana are doing well on their jouney of marriage and his graduation. That is soo great. You guys raised a great kid....who turned into a very responsible adult...
ME
Post a Comment