Monday, September 28, 2009
What a wonderful day!
We had the most glorious day yesterday! The weather was perfect. Our church service was perfect and the new lighting awesome. Mark called and said he and Dana were coming to visit so we pulled out some rib eye steaks and had a lovely dinner. The best part of all, though, was the news. They are going to have a baby! She hasn't been to the doctor yet, but she figures that she is due May 12. The girls are so very excited to be aunts. We are all so very excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
WOW!!!! Congrats to the Grandma and Grandpa! ;) Sorry...I had to! Seriously, that's so exciting!
LOL, I read "Congrats to the Grandma and Grandpa" and thought "Hey, what about us!" Duh. You know, this is a thing that I'm really young for! Gotta love that.
I've been pouring over patterns and whatnot. So cool.
I haven't had a chance to do that yet but I sure will. I love making baby things!
Post a Comment