Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Garden Harvest 2009

I'm decluttering my house and my blog. Here are my total's for the 2009 garden. It wasn't a good year for tomatoes or peppers, just not hot enough. I am still harvesting kale, lettuce, swiss chard and romanesco broccoli but I'm going to put this to bed for the year.

Total weight of produce: 149 pounds 15 ounces

*7 Tatume squash from one volunteer vine (8 ounces each)
*Beet greens 11 ounces
*Cabbage 9 heads (11 pounds, 14ounces)
*Carrots 5 pounds 12 ounces
*Chives 7 deydrator trays full
*Cucumbers 7 pounds 3 ounces
*Eggplants 2 (1 pound each)
*Garlic 1 pound 6 ounce
*Green bean 6 pounds 3 ounces
*Kale 2 pounds 6 ounces (probably a lot more-the bearded dragon eats this and we didn't weigh most of it)
*Kohlrabi 1 pound 15 ounces
*Lettuce 4 pounds 9 ounces
*Onions 8 pounds 10 ounces
*Oregano (6 dehydrators full) I will pick more before winter
*Peppers - Pablano 9 (from 3 plants! not good)
*Peppers - Sweet (20 ish) from 6 plants!
*Potatoes 11 pounds 13 ounces
*Radishes 2 pounds5 ounces
*Rhubarb 3 pounds 9 ounces
*Romanesco Broccoli 1 pound 8 ounces
*Sage (4 dehydrator trays full) I will pick some more before winter
*Spearmint (12+ dehyrator trays full) I will pick some more before winter
*Spinach 8 ounces
* Sugar Snap Peas 4 pounds
* Tomatoes - Granny Cantrell's 14 pounds 1 ounce
* Tomatoes - Cherokee Purple 3 pounds 2 ounces
* Tomatoes - Rutger's 8 pounds 4 ounces
* Tomatoes - Sioux 16 pounds 9 ounces
* Turnip Greens 3 pounds 6 ounces
* Turnips 7 pounds 9 ounces
* Swiss Chard 9 pounds 12 ounces

No comments: