



I had to get a picture of this. I love driving through rural Illinois in the summer. These flowers are almost always a part of the picture. I think it looks like roadside bouquets. The beautiful white queen Anne's lace and the blue/purple chickory are very Illinois. You can click on the picture to enlarge it.



.jpg)
2 comments:
i clicked onthe picture and u r right. beautiful God given botique.
ur tip sound fun can kaidyn and i runaway to ur house. it valley hoy hot hot here. 105 plus. ijust hide in the house. i was supose to paint but someone got under my skin. i told him 2 paint his own room and toget out of mine so i can clean and paint it. ur girl r beautiful. enjoy. me
Sure, come on over. We are having a weird, cool summer. I don't think it's 80 today. That is definately not usual though it isn't normally in the 100's either. I don't do that kind of heat well.
Post a Comment