I have learned something about myself this week. I can be very organized and productive...if I want to be. Ha, ha. Knowing that we had VBS this week, I pulled out all my systems for making the house run smoother. I made a menu and I stuck to my chore list. It worked. I need to stick to this. I think I will start posting my menus to keep me accountable. Getting meals, laundry and clutter under control seems to be the biggest things for me.
We are on day 4 of VBS. Wow is it high energy. We are loving it. It occured to me as I was falling asleep last night how blessed I am and how much I had taken it for granted. We are all going to VBS as a family. What a cool thing! Jeff is doing media, I am in crafts, Emma is a crew leader and Mary Rose is just enjoying it. Just a few years ago, how I longed for our family to be involved in church like this. God is so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
amen, to that. I can't wait for my family's turn.
ME
Post a Comment