There is a purpose for today and it isn't to get to tomorrow. I want to remember to look for God's purpose in today and be a blessing to those around me.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Congratulatons to Sandra!
Congratulations to Sandra on the birth of her first granddaughter, Kaidyn Renee, born on Jan. 2. She missed my birthday by 15 hours. Mom (her daughter, Sarah) and baby are doing well. What a blessed way to start the new year.
Thanks you guys. Correction: Daughter Sarah, Kristine loves her but she not ready to go through all the stages of childbirth and motherhood. Love you all Sandra P/S she is sooo cute, I want to steal her, oh I don't need to I get to see her 24/7.
I am a midwestern housewife. I like the sound of that. I find a joy and an awesome responsibility to be the keeper of my home, the heart of my family and yes, a lot of the time, the cleaner of the toilet. I am my husband's wife, my daughters' mother, a stepmom, a mother in law, a granny and a grateful servant of Jesus.
4 comments:
Wow! Congrats, Sandra!!!
Woo hoo! Congrats, Grandma!!!!!
Thanks you guys. Correction:
Daughter Sarah, Kristine loves her but she not ready to go through all the stages of childbirth and motherhood.
Love you all Sandra
P/S she is sooo cute, I want to steal her, oh I don't need to I get to see her 24/7.
Ooops! Sorry about that - I will fix it.
Post a Comment