After some marathon canning sessions, I had boxes of canned goods to find a new home. As I tell the girls, the floor isn't a storage place. My friend, Trixie, is a life saver. Lucky for me, she is a "type A freak" as she calls herself. I just say she's a big blessing. She likes to make lists. She is so very organized. By organized, I mean her spices are alphabetically organized. I'm so much the opposite of that, it's not even funny. I've been known to buy new spices because I can't find a spice. Who needs 3 little jars of dill weed? Anyway, she makes these master lists and sends them to me. All I have to do is print them and use them. They have pretty pictures on them and everything. She's a type A girly freak, lol! It's nice to get things organized.
My house is small. Really small. I do have a basement and that's where I store a lot of my "pantry" stuff. My basement has an extra fridge and a large freezer in it besides shelves for pantry stuff. Every once in a while, it gets very disorganized and I have to go in and redo everything. Today is the day. Wish me luck! I'll try to post pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
If you can't find any room, Please feel free to send me some. =)
Oh, I'm finding room for it, LOL! Too bad you live so far away, I'd share.
I did it again!
Post a Comment